Life, as fragile and cherished as a new born.
We can plan, plan, and plan some more.
But Life doesn't submit to any one's will or anything.
Life, it turns to the right and jerks to the left.
Rises to the pinnacle and plummets to the lowest of depths.
Life is both sweet, like your first kiss and as bitter as your first heartbreak.
Seconds turn to minutes...minutes turn to hours...hours turn to days...days turn to weeks...weeks turn to months...and months turn to years.
And there you have Life...a passing of time.
And what will this time equate?
The most benevolent gift ever bestowed.
Not asked for, never asked for.
But protected with strength and fervor.
God at work at His most gracious.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had no reason to follow.
I got no response from you, either on your blog or on mine.
Re-check...I responded to you every time you sent an inquiry, otherwise I wouldn't be reaching out at this time. If you like what you see or are at all insprired or entertained by it, then won't you reconsider?
Post a Comment